Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baby Bear!

I am almost 16 weeks (just about 4 more weeks and then we get to find out what the sex of the baby is!) On my 9 week appointment we got an ultra-sound. We got to hear the heart beat. It was 178 (that is a really good, strong heart beat). It was so awesome to be able to hear the babies heart beat. During the ultra-sound I also got to see the baby. The baby was turned to the side but then flipped over so we could see the front side. I think that is when it finally sunk in that I was actually having a baby. Tears of joy filled my eyes. I was so proud of the baby for allowing me to see the face. I constantly tell the baby how proud I was and if only it could do that at the 20 week ultra-sound than mom and dad would be even more proud! Here is a picture of the ultrasound...

We think it looks like a teddy bear. We call it our 'little baby bear', at least until we find out what the sex is! We are so thankful for the opportunity to be parents. We will keep you updated when we have our 20 week appointment.

2 comments:

Em said...

so exciting!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very exciting! Congrats! I'm 31 weeks and ready for it to be over with! haha! I'm going to guess that your having a boy. 50-50 chance right? pretty good odds to me!

Blog Background