Sunday, September 12, 2010

All quiet on the set!

This last week was a pretty stressful week for me (and when your pregnant, your stress level seems to rise). To top it off, I have been pretty sick during the pregnancy. So after a long, rough, sick and stressful day at work I come home to this...
A dozen red roses and the movie "Bedtime Stories" (one of my favs). Not only that but the house was spotless! The laundry was done, folded and put away (with only a little bit of hinting), the bathroom was sparkling clean and the rest of the house just had a quiet, clean, peaceful feeling. It felt like I was on the set of a tv show and as soon as I walked in someone said "All quiet on the set." The hubby was there saying, "I know you have been stressed so now you don't have to worry about cleaning. Just relax and watch a movie." I felt some stress release from my body. The hubby does not like me to clean when I am pregnant... mostly because of the chemicals. He has taken on the responsibility of doing the cleaning. I don't have to do much hinting or nagging. He can get a sense of when its time to clean. He does a wonderful job and I am very thankful and appreciative of him.

2 comments:

Em said...

Having babies is exhausting!!! Yay for great husbands:-) I was sick around the clock with Brennan for the first 20 weeks. It was so hard. Just know that it will eventually be over and you'll look at food again in a good way soon.

Danielle said...

he needs to teach Jared a few things...

Blog Background