Kenny started one of his last semesters of school at Utah Valley University this last week. He is majoring in Public Relations and Information Systems and Technologies (a double major, WAHOO!) with a minor in Spanish. He is my little computer nerd. I would not have him any other way!
It was his first semester at UVU. I felt like a mother taking my child to their first day of school. I was worried for him. I made sure he had everything he needed. I made his schedule, I printed off a map of campus, and gave him specific directions on where to park, how to walk to class, and where the bookstore was, etc. Was it a little extreme?!?! That is debatable. I just like to think of it as preparing myself for when I have children and I send them off to school. It may be a little more extreme or an extremely little different experience. We will just have to wait and see...
I just did not want him getting lost or to be late! He is so good to me. He just let me do my thing. I am just trying to be a good wife and fulfill my duties. So far so good! He is enjoying his classes and is doing very well. I guess sometimes I worry a little too much. I am so proud of him and I am so grateful that he is in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha, so cute. i was the same way with sean! he didn't sign himself up for classes until grad school for the first time! he was like, "wait, you're not going to do it anymore???" "no sir! you're on your own big boy!"
Post a Comment