Sunday, June 28, 2009

There is no place like home!

There is no place like home...
Where is home?
For me, home is Chico, Ca!
I moved to Chico when I was 2.
I lived there for 19 years.
I consider it home.
Once a Cali girl, always a Cali girl!
Kenny and I had an open house in Chico.
It was GREAT to see friends and family.
I felt like I had come back home.
Kenny did not quite feel at home, however.
He got sick with the flu and had to stay in bed during the open house.
He wasn't able to meet all of the wonderful people in my home town.
I did make him eat at all of the DELICIOUS restaurants that Chico has to offer:
La Comida, Hulas, In N Out, La Hacienda, Jon N Bons, and the works!
I just can't get enough!

Welcome to California!


We had just crossed the border into California! I am SO excited.


We were excited to be in Cali!


Chico Welcomes You! I am back home...


My good friend Savannah at my Open House... She is gorgeous!


Our good family/friend "The Lugos!" The adorable little girl is Ali. She loved my big puffy dress...


Kenny and I are thinking about moving to Cali someday.

Chico is so full of great friends, family, restaurants and memories!
We had so much to do, I just couldn't take enough pictures of my home sweet home!

No comments:

Blog Background