Thursday, December 13, 2012

Stick with Me

Someone told me, "If you dont take pictures and write about what happens in your life, noone is ever going to remember." "Your kids are not going to remember what they did when they were little, unless you document it" That has stuck with me ever since. I do many fun things with my kids and family but they will never know unless I document it. I have lots of pictures that my kids can look at but if I dont write down the stories to go with those pictures then they are never going to remember. So, I am going to try and blog more. I want to capture my families times together so my kids will have something they can look back on. If you stick with me, you will probably learn something that you never knew before. I promise I will make it worth your while. So get ready to get to know my family on a whole new level!

1 comment:

kkupfer said...

I love to read blogs, so I am also going to try and do my blog once a week.

Blog Background