Thursday, December 20, 2012

Snow Day!

I am not a huge fan of the snow. I dont do cold well! We have not gotten too much snow this year. I had purchased some cute snow attire for Ethan and I was just too excited for him to use it. So, the first snowy day that we had where there was actually enough snow to do something, I decided to get us all bundled up and go outside to play and build a snowman. Miss Ellie was napping inside. We had a good time!
My little eskimo
Kenny putting Ethans gloves on again! Ethan has to bring a car with him everywhere he goes so of course, he had to bring a car outside in the snow. It kept falling through the snow and Ethan would get all concerned about it. I will not be surprised if after the snow melts we find cars laying on the grass.
Building our snowman
I made a snow angel.
Ethan decided he wanted to make one too. He doesn't quite understand how to do it yet but it was cute that he tried.
My cute family! We had a lot of fun. Most of the snow has melted away. We will see if we have a White Christmas. On our next snow day, we are going to go sledding. We have some great sledding hills right near our house. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Whitney said...

He looks toasty warm!

Em said...

so fun!!! i LOVE THE SNOW:):):)

kkupfer said...

Looks like fun. I didn't even go out this year yet.

Blog Background