I think it was the noise of the clippers
OR
the fact that we had to hold his head still, so he could not wiggle.
He does a lot of that, the wiggling.
Whichever.
My cute friend from work cut his hair for me. Bless her!
Her name is FACE...
Okay, well actually its CARA but I call her FACE.
Cara in Spanish means FACE, hence her name FACE. (I bet you did not know that you were going to get a Spanish lesson, did ya?)
She is pregnant and due in February. I am hoping that Ethan and "baby FACE"
have the same birthday.
Then after cutting his hair, he snuggled with daddy while I got my hair cut.
I usually grow out my hair and then donate it to Locks of Love. I have done it 4 times and try to do it about every other year.
For those of you have babies, you know how much your hair changes from the birth and nursing and everything.
Well anyway, I did not donate my hair this time but next time for sure.
After getting our hair done, we went to go see Santa. Was not quite sure how he would react.
He did GREAT! He let Santa hold him, and just looked at him and tried to figure out who he was. Santa loved him and said he has been very good this year and he loved the new hair cut that was done just for him, Santa that is!
2 comments:
Oh man, it takes my hair two years to recover which is usually when I'm about to have another baby and well it starts all over again. Sigh. Ethan's hair looked so cute with his new dew!
Oh poor guy looks like he didn't like it. He is so cute though. :)
Post a Comment