Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you believe?

You've seen the movie...
We got to experience it!

The Polar Express.
Just like the movie... (well almost)
Bob and Loretta Prinkey (Shawn's parents), Emily, Me, Kenny, Addie,
Shawn and Sophie (Nat was taking picture)
Me, Kenny. Addie and Emily ready to get on the Polar Express.
We got on the train where they gave us hot cocoa and cookies.
And headed to the North Pole...
The North Pole is so beautifully decorated with lights
and of course, we saw Santa!
Mrs. Clause was there too.
We also got to see her.
Santa got on the train with us
and gave all the kids a bell.
I got a bell from Santa too, I think he thought I looked 12!
I rang the bell and I heard the beautiful sound it makes.
That must mean I believe, do you believe?
We sang Christmas songs while we headed back.
The kids wrote letters and drew pictures for Santa.
It was a Polar Express experience!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Love the hair!

~*Kenny, Ashlie and Ethan!*~ said...

Oh Thanks! How are things going for you and Brandon?

Em said...

you guys are so awesome to go down there for that with all of the business of the holidays!!! looks like so much fun. can't wait to take ours!

Blog Background