Sunday, December 6, 2009

One year and counting...

One year ago today, was one of the happiest days of my life.
It's when I married my best friend, my eternal companion, and the love of my life.
I remember is as though it was yesterday. It was perfect!

I hear a lot of people say that the first year is the hardest. It may have its challenges but I think the first year is when you learn the most...
about eachother...
about sacrifice...
about compromise...
the more you learn
the more you love.

The first year is behind us and although it was good, I am excited to see what the next years have in store for us. I know that years to come will be just as good if not better as we...
learn more
start a family (no, I am not announcing anything!)
and love eachother more with each passing day.

I am so thankful for Kenny in my life and that we will be together for eternity. He is the greatest husband anyone could ask for. I am looking forward to learning a lot more with the many years to come! One year and counting...
Happy Anniversary Kenny. I love you!

3 comments:

T!FF said...

You are so cute! I am glad that you guys are so happy! Marriage is so much better than being single even though it's hard at times for the most part it's awesome-- at least coming from my experience! Especially when you know you have married Mr. Right!

Em said...

LOVE the pic of you on your blog banner in the boots, walking in the field. please tell me you're framing it for your room.

Annette Lugo said...

I love the picture too, its great!

Blog Background